- Shintaro Nagata, Macoto Kikuchi "Emergence of cooperative bistability and robustness of gene regulatory networks"
- Hajime Yoshino, "Translational and orientational glass transitions in the large-dimensional limit : a generalized replicated liquid theory and an application to patchy colloids"
- Hajime Yoshino, "Disorder-free spin glass transitions and jamming in exactly solvable mean-field models"
- Kota Mitsumoto and Hajime Yoshino,”Orientational ordering of closely packed Janus particles”
- Yuliang Jin, Pierfrancesco Urbani, Francesco Zamponi and Hajime Yoshino, "A stability-reversibility map unifies elasticity, plasticity, yielding and jamming in hard sphere glasses"
- 「学際計算物理研究会〜物理から生物、複雑系周辺〜」 が開催されます。
2018年11月23日（金・祝日）10:40 - 18:00
大阪大学 豊中キャンパス サイバーメディアセンター 豊中教育研究棟 7階
We research the application of statistical mechanics. We are interested in various subjects, for example the folding of proteins, the evolution of virus, the glass and jamming transitions in soft and hard condensed matter systems, the formation of traffic jams, the formation of dunes, the restoration of images, integer constraint problems, and so on. We also research the basis of statistical mechanical techniques such as extended ensemble methods. Please visit our lab once and talk with the stuffs if you want to research something but you don’t know where you can research it. We welcome the visitors who are interested in our research, so please contact us by e-mails.